UPCOMING SHOWS

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The lengths we go...

Here is a snapshot I took of my garage at the present moment. You are looking at the final round of hand painted Orwell posters we are working on. 



There is going to be about 65 of these. 50 of them are going to the first 25 people at each of the two shows this weekend. The rest are for family and friends.
Either way, today I spent the first portion of my day cutting the inserts for the cassette tapes (also available for free to the first 25 people at the shows this weekend). 

My point is, we are putting a lot of ourselves into everything that goes along with this record, and it's really great to be so excited for something. I hope you guys enjoy all the cool D.I.Y stuff we are going to be sending your way from now on, because we are having a blast creating it!

July 14 - Marquette MI, The Uptown
July 15 - Wausau WI, The Kruz In
Cassettes and posters will go to the first 25 people to visit the Orwell merch booth.

Posters:
Hand sprayed 3 color, 3 stencil Orwell print 
- Limited quantity of 50
- Hand Numbered

Cassette:
Orwell/Shroud of Despondency Split Single
Side 1:
Orwell - "In Depths, I Sink" from the album AVOHFASIH - Available: 9.6.11
Side 2:
Shroud of Despondency - "Follow the Road of Light" - from the album For The First Bolt of Lightning"
- Limited Quantity of 50
- Hand Numbered

Logan worked his ass off to get these posters put together also, let him know what you think!
His stencil skills are totally rad!
Thanks for checking out the site.
-T










No comments:

Post a Comment