UPCOMING SHOWS

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Will's number 1 albums of 2011!


This top list is in no particular order. It is just the bands that I have listened to the most or has really stood out to me in the last year. It's just a reflection of the last year of my life.


Will's Top 10:



1) Deftones - Diamond Eyes
1) Mastodon - The Hunter
1) Tombs - Path of Totality 
1) The Atlas Moth - An Ache For The Distance
1) Foo Fighters - Wasting Light
1) Trap Them - Darker Handcraft
1) Indian - Guiltless
1) Yob - Atma
1) Before The Eyewall - Euxine Currents
1) Guzzlemug - I know I probably shouldn't mention this, as this album, or 28 min song, has not been released yet but will probably drop sometime soon in 2012. However I will take my chances and share with you that this was probably the greatest piece of musical art I have ever had the privilege of listening to. And I know when you all finally get to hear it, you will probably agree with me! All I can really say right now is "HOLY $H!+, Adam Tucker + Guzzlemug = HOLY FUCK!"




Honorable mentions: 
Ken Mode<Venerable>, Blue Ox <Stray Dogs On Pity Party Island>, Lasting Impression <301.9>

No comments:

Post a Comment